Display Barn takes our customer’s personal information and their privacy very seriously. We have internal policies and procedures in place to help protect your privacy and safeguard your personal information. To ease your mind about our policy, we want to share the following key points regarding our use of your information:
1. Display Barn is the sole owner of the information we collect on our web site.
3. When you submit sensitive information to Display Barn, it is safeguarded both online and offline.
4. Display Barn takes every precaution to protect your information.
5. Display Barn uses outside shipping companies to ship orders; these companies do not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose. They are only permitted to use your information for the express purpose of shipping products to you.
6. Display Barn uses outside billing companies to charge orders; these companies do not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose. They are only permitted to use your information for the express purpose of charging products to your credit account as authorized by you.
7. Display Barn’s web site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other web site, and encourage you to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information from you.
What information do we collect?
1. We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
2. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
3. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
1. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
2. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
4. To quickly process your transactions.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu for instructions about modifying cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Changes to our policy
to information collected after the date of the change. This policy was last modified on July 9, 2011.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.